Can anyone help please Lyrics Sync

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Can anyone help please Lyrics Sync

claude
I have been using Qmidi for years and have always bought midi files with Karaoke lyrics embedded in them, so when they play, each word highlights.

My question is, because I have never done it before, is how do I actually input lyrics downloaded from the net, into a midifile to make it work in the same way as a Karaoke file?

Is there a youtube video to show exactly how its done?

Thanks in advance

Claude
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Can anyone help please Lyrics Sync

Dikikeys
Have you already tried syncing lyrics into an MP3? Or have you only used QMIDI to display?
Reply | Threaded
|

claude
Hi
I Only use Qmidi to display.

I purchase midi files with lyrics embedded in them and they work fine but I have some midi files with no embedded lyrics and want to embed them.

I can copy and paste it into the Karaoke display window but they don't highlight as the song is playing. They are just stationary on the screen.

Thanks again.

Claude
Reply | Threaded
|

Dikikeys
Reply | Threaded
|

claude
I have, I just thought there was an easier & faster way of doing it...

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Dikikeys
Tapping the return key along with the song one time and pressing 'export as...' isn't fast and easy?
Reply | Threaded
|

Dikikeys
If you really need each word highlighted (rather than simply doing it line by line), once you have done the 'Split Words' thing, I find it really helps to do the sync tapping at half speed (click the turtle icon). Full speed it is difficult to get it perfect...