classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Export problems

JulieGC
Hi!

My karaoke export on Qmidi always crash since I changed computers (new iMac with OS Sierra 10.12.6).

Either the export never finishes (the program shuts down - happened a lot with de 2.6.2 version), or instead of having my video of karaoke text with the audio, I just got a black screen with the audio only (with all the recent updates done to 2.0.7.4).

Is it because Qmidi is not compatible with my new OS? Or something else?

I found a other way to save my work (register my screen + add the audio track afterward), but I'll be glad if my exports could work again! :)
Thanks.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Export problems

mixage
Administrator
Hi!

The problem is related to a memory bug in QMidi which occurs when exporting using very large video size.

Next version will correct this. In the meanwhile, the workaround is using lower video resolution, maybe 1280 x 720.

QMidi allows using custom video sizes but it's better to use recommended video resolution and aspect ratio:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6375112?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

Also, use either H-264 od MPEG-4 (options button in the export dialog) for better results and compatibility.
Mixage Software
www.mixagesoftware.com
support@mixagesoftware.com