Trouble loading cdgs from folder ... OS Capitan for Mac

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Trouble loading cdgs from folder ... OS Capitan for Mac

jmnaturesbest
Hi i just purchased the Qmidi last week ...i found in the last few days that it will only  load some of my folders with CDGS in them others it won't load into my player at all ...

Could you please let me know why ? or is it something Iam not right ....regards jmnaturesbest...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Trouble loading cdgs from folder ... OS Capitan for Mac

mixage
Administrator
Ensure that all check boxes are ON:

Mixage Software
www.mixagesoftware.com
support@mixagesoftware.com
Reply | Threaded
|

jmnaturesbest
Hi thanks very much for getting back to me .....i appreciate any help with this program its just getting used to it i love the features of it....its frustrating thats all at times when I've loaded folders with my songs into the program and yes i do have all boxes ticked but it refuses to load some of my cog folders for some reason.

Could you please give me some clear instructions on setting up the loading of cdgs  ....in my add folder ....it says you can drop them in i can't do that either.... if i could have some clear instruction I've look at the help and i find it not easy to understand .. its just because the program is new two me i just don't know ho two work it out yet appreciate your help regards jmnaturesbest.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 5:03 PM, mixage [via QMidi] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ensure that all check boxes are ON:

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://qmidi.1128731.n5.nabble.com/Trouble-loading-cdgs-from-folder-OS-Capitan-for-Mac-tp318p319.html
To unsubscribe from Trouble loading cdgs from folder ... OS Capitan for Mac, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

mixage
Administrator
QMidi loads only AUDIO/MIDI/VIDEO files. CDG files are not actually loaded but if you play an audio file (usually in MP3 format) paired with a valid CDG file (.cdg extension), then the CDG graphics are displayed in the karaoke window.

Mixage Software
www.mixagesoftware.com
support@mixagesoftware.com