classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

'wht' error

Simon
Hi

I normally have autoplay on and this has worked fine until I think one of the recent updates. However lately it is occasionally showing 'wht' when it atttempts to go to the next song. It doesn't seem to do it every time and highlighting the track and hitting return lets the song play as normal. I think there was a '?' after the 'wht' as well.

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 'wht' error

mixage
Administrator
Hi,

kAudioFileUnspecifiedError = 'wht?', // 0x7768743F, 2003334207

When this error occurs:

Reload the previous file in the playlist (the file which was playing before loading the one giving the error).
Play it (from the last ten seconds)

Do you get the same error when it loads the next song?

Mixage Software
www.mixagesoftware.com
support@mixagesoftware.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Simon
Hi

I just tried that and yes the same happens. The same seems to happen on my MacBook as well as this iMac. I have version 2.8.0.3 on both and all the files I use are stored on a Dropbox folder which syncs across the two computers. However on the iMac I recently had to change the default location for Dropbox and am wondering if this is connected to the problem. It seems rather intermittent however on both computers and I can choose every song in my playlist and they load and play fine. It only happens when chain play is on and it attempts to load the next song. However the error doesn't occur every time. Also if I load the next song manually and play it and then stop it and go back to the previous song, chain play does load the next song and play it successfully.

I think I'll try and reset my Dropbox folder back to the default location and experiment with that. Do you think that might be the issue?

Thanks
Reply | Threaded
|

mixage
Administrator
There's an issue here.... I will investigate.
In the meanwhile try to refresh the library aliases with the "Missing Files" action menu:
Mixage Software
www.mixagesoftware.com
support@mixagesoftware.com
Reply | Threaded
|

mixage
Administrator
In reply to this post by Simon
Fixed in v2.8.1.2
Mixage Software